THE PARAMOUNT THEATRE BOX OFFICE
PLEASE NOTE: All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Tickets are for personal use only, NOT for resale.
PLEASE NOTE: Outside food, beverages, or containers of any kind are NOT permitted into the theatre.
PLEASE NOTE: NEW BOX OFFICE HOURS (commenced Friday, June 1, 2018):
- Tuesday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: CLOSED (except for Event Box Office if event is scheduled)
- If an event goes on sale on a Saturday, the Box Office will open at the on-sale time and close at 2:00pm.
- Event Box Office opens 2 hours prior to curtain time for that evening’s event sales ONLY.
- Unless an event is scheduled, the Box Office is closed on Federal Holidays.
HOW TO ORDER TICKETS:
- In Person: NO SERVICE CHARGE! Purchase tickets to Paramount Theatre events in person
at the Box Office, located on the 21st Street side of the Paramount Theatre. Save yourself
service charge fees and enjoy the benefit of selecting your favorite seats with the assistance
of our knowledgeable staff.
- By Telephone: All telephone orders are placed through Ticketmaster.
Please call 1-800-745-3000. Service charges vary according to event.
- By Secure On-line Purchase: Access the Ticketmaster
schedule of Paramount Theatre events.
IMPORTANT GUEST REMINDER
NO SMOKING AT THE PARAMOUNT!
In accordance with Oakland's Smoking Pollution Control Ordinance, Paramount Theatre of the Arts is a completely non-smoking facility. This ordinance prohibits smoking inside the theatre and mandates that smoking outside of the building occur at a minimum distance of 25 feet from doors and windows.
- The Designated Smoking Area is on the 20th Street side of the theatre
- The Designated Smoking Area is only available during the 20 minute intermission.
- Please plan your smoking needs accordingly.
WILL CALL POLICY
- It is the policy of the Paramount Theatre not to accept dropped off Will Call.
- It is the policy of the Paramount Theatre not to allow alternate pick up for Will Call.